Welcome to Sofia University. We are so excited that you have chosen our university to further your education. buy essay
Plan Your Enrollment Timeline
Sofia University academic calendar consists of four quarters: Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. Please refer to the following table to plan your enrollment timeline and submit your application with a year and term specified according. For example, 2017-2018, Fall Term. More details can be found in our academic calendar.
Summer: July 2016
Fall: Oct 2016
Winter: Jan 2017
Spring: April 2017
Summer: July 2017
Fall: Oct 2017
Winter: Jan 2018
Spring: April 2018
Prepare Application Documents and Submit the Following:
1. Application form and nonrefundable fee of $55 (US dollars
3. Statement of purpose
4. Two Letters of Recommendation
4. Submit All Official School
5. Interview (if applicable): An interview with a program chair and/or faculty member from the program that you are applying may take place after all application materials have been submitted.
6. If your want to lose weight fast then try out the 21 day fix
Additional Documents for MACP, PsyD and PhD programs,
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Two Letters of Recommendation
Please visit here for more details.
Additional Documents for International Students
* Abroad students who need an F1 Visa
1. A passport or other travel document valid for at least six months Information Urgence serrurier Grigny
2. Transcript together with an evaluation from one of our approved transcript verification companies (WES (World Education Services), CreditEval, Foreign Credit, Inc., or International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.) evaluation for any educational work taken outside of the U.S. & Canada.
4. Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL-Paper base 525, TOEFL- internet base 70, IELT – 6)
5. Evidence of Financial Support (currently $36902 per year)
6. Nonrefundable-fees ($1000 acceptance deposit and $355 handling fee) (Please note that the acceptance deposit is refunded only the student’s visa application is denied by US government)
* Addtional document for F2 dependents
1. A passport or other travel document of dependent valid for at least six months Information
2. Proof of relationship (marriage certificate/birth certificate)
- Spouse: legally marriage.
- Child: legally child who is under 21 year olds.
3. Per Sofia’s regulation, please add $10,000 for each dependent in the evidence of financial support.
* Additional documents for F1 Transfer-in student service
2. 797A (If student applied for changing of status)
3. Current I20
4. Transfer form
* Additional documents for Changing-of-Status Student
* Additional informations to apply to Sofia Univerist
1. Write a reflective essay
2. Have a good knowledge in research paper topics
3. Ability to write persuasive essay
4. Have logic in composing argumentative essay topics